Some of the points worth mentioning is as under :
- Failure to enroll and acquire rate is less than 0.0001%
- Incident trackable for security with a photo which captured by camera, there is no evidence with fingerprint technology to track the incident.
- Accurate and Fast realtime Identification:
- User friendly interface: Contactless authentication for hygiene. Other identification technologies like Finger, Vein, Palm, etc. is physical touch based causing health concerns in users.
- No Security threats as the Face is Public. Finger Prints/Palms/Veins are not public & may be misused & may even cause Security concerns, especially when Aadhaar based identification is going to become mandatory in a number of Application including Banking.