Checkmate XT is the Next Generation Multi-door Cost Effective
Access Controller .It manages upto 4 Proximity Smart Card Reader (Weigand
Compatible) installed at various doors in an organization .The low cost ,small
,attractively packaged front end Readers are connected to the Controller
in a Star Connection and the Lock release output is driven from the Controller
itself. Hence no intelligent hardware is required at the door end.
Checkmate XT provides a field configurable intelligent Engine for taking care
of any organization’s access control requirement .The controller can be
configured using a Software Front-end ,COMPRO XP. Once the Checkmate is configured,
all the Access Control decisions are taken by the controller making it truly
a standalone system independent of PC application .It can be used in an on-line
mode for larger PC Controlled Facility Management/Building Automation System.
Multiple Checkmate XT’s can be networked on a RS485 bus or on a Ethernet
Network with suitable hardware for larger applications.
Card Reader Technology :
One of the following type of card Reader may be used as front end user interface for Access Control :
MicroTIP : Finger Print Reader :
Reader works on Biometric Technology. Upto 2 fingers can be enrolled. The Finger
Print Reader is used as front end
reader at the door. Upon placing the finger, if the user is enrolled, the ID
Number against the finger is identified & the reader
transmits the ID code for access validation to Checkmate XL. If the card holder
is found valid then the Access is granted..
MicroSMART : Contact less Smart Card Reader :
Contact less Smart card Reader works on 13.56 MHz RF based on MIFARE technology.It is useful where Multi- application for employee card is envisaged. MicroSMART,
compliant to ISO 14443 Protocol, can be used(Read Range 3).HID iClass Readers may also be used.
MicroPROX : Proximity Card Reader(RF ID) :
Reader is based on 125 KHz RF technology and reads the Proximity
cards on show within read range The.
Entry level MicroPROX reader has a read
range of 3”. HID Prox Point Reader may also be used.
● 4 Reader Interface
Panel supports 4 Weigand Reader interface.The Reader type supported is Proximity,
Smart Card or Finger Print reader. Readers can individually be upto 100 m cable
distance from the Controller.
● 4 Relay Output for Lock Operation
The relay outputs are available for Lock Release & are tagged to one
or more Reader for door operation as per requirement.12V wetted contact can
be provided from the built-in Power Supply for Lock operation.
● 4 Exit Push Switch Input
There is a provision for 4 Exit Push Switches & is paired with the lock,
it is going to release. The switch is normal Push Button offering momentary
contact. The lock is operated upon usage for Lock On-Time.
● 4 Door Open Sensor Input
For monitoring the status of the Door (i.e. Open or Close), Door Open Sensor
input is used. The Door open sensor input is paired with a lock. It is
useful for Turnstile operation for locking it upon rotation feedback.
● Built-in Lock Power Supply
A Bulk 12V Power Supply is centrally connected to the controller to
power the locks thereby removing the necessity for power supplies near lock.
Optionally, UPS with battery may be provided.
Access Control Features
● ACCESS GROUP : 4 Access Groups may be defined.
Each Access Group are associated with one or more locks. One or more Readers/Exit
switches are linked to a lock in an Access Group.
● ATTENDANCE GROUP : Attendance Group is used for recording
Employee Attendance and accepts all cards at all time. These data are later
used for Attendance Report generation.
● GROUP ANTIPASS BACK :
Enable / Disable for each Access Group. Hard Antipassback : No exit w/o valid
Entry, violation alarm.
● TIME ZONE : 4 user definable Time zones per Access Group.
The Time Zones could be enabled/Disabled for Holiday/Weekly off. “ALLOW
ALL” Time Zone is possible for rush hours.
● CARD HOLDER DATABASE : Each Access Group has its own
set of Card Holders linked to one or more Time Zones for the Group. Card
holder can be member of Multiple Access Groups. Upto 2000 IDs over all the
● VISITOR DATABASE : A visitor based on entry from
the Central Computer would have access defined based on the Access Group.
The Access rights can be withdrawn upon visitor leaving. Upto 100 visitor
ID database may be defined.
● HOLIDAY DATABASE TABLE : 30 Holiday
Dates & a Weekly off Day can be defined for barring Access. Upto 100
card holders can be provided access irrespective of Holidays based
on their default Access Groups & Time Zones.
● HOLIDAY MASTER CARD : For Card holders
not included in Holiday Database Table, requiring entry on holiday/weekly
off in their Time Zone, Master Card needs to be shown before the Card Holders
card. Upto 5 Holiday master cards per Access Group may be defined.
● DOOR OPEN TO LONG (DOTL) : If the Door open
sensor input is ON for a period longer than the lock on - time, Alarm is
raised & recorded. This may be used for on-line monitoring of doors on
Central Monitoring Computer.
● LOCK ON-TIME :
Lock on-time for door opening after Card Show is User Settable. The Lock
shuts after this time. This can be used with Door open Sensor for exception
● EMERGENCY OPERATION : All Doors are opened based on Fire
Alarm /closed in case of Burglar Alarm Panel Input. Resetting of Alarms results
in normal operation.All alarms are logged for analysis.
● ACCESS RIGHTS EMERGENCY OPERATION : Card Holders
can be temporarily Enabled/disabled from the Card Holder Table in the Controller.
This feature is useful in case of ID card loss.
● EMERGENCY LOCK OPEN : Central Computer can open a lock
remotely with authorization. All such events are logged.
Computer can be connected to a single Controller within 15 m using
RS232 , or multiple controllers thru RS485 upto 1.2 Km in bus topology
or thru a add on Ethernet interface for plugging into the TCP/IP network(Optional).The
COMPRO XP software running on the Computer is used for excercising all the
features explained in the Hardware and Firmware section.
6 core multistrand(each core 14/36) shielded cable for Reader is used.
One Pair each of electrical multistrand cable(each core 1.5 sq mm)
is used for Lock operation, Lock Feedback (DOTL ) and Exit Switch. These
cable runs from each Door to Checkmate XT Controller .Cable
length should not exceed 100 m.
COMPRO XP : Configuration and Report Generation Software
Compro XP software, apart from configuring Checkmate XT to the user’s requirement
also downloads the transactions and generates reports for First In Last Out ,
Movement Report , Access reports for Access groups, visitor IN-OUT reports etc.
Data is available in tables for user to create his own reports or to link to
their HR/Attendance/Payroll package.
Checkmate XT stores the last 10000 transactions including the date
/ time ,ID , Access Area etc. so that movement
tracking/Attendance is possible. The Central Monitoring computer optionally
can show the current location of Person in on-line mode. The Central Monitoring
Computer connected to the Checkmate XT over the Serial RS232C/Ethernet
network can do so in a continuous manner, On-line mode or in a Batch-mode collecting
the data from the controller once in a while manually.
- CPU : High Performance 16 bit Microcontroller
- Memory : 12500 Transaction Data Storage with ID #, Date,Time
and Access Information.
- Battery Back-up : Retention of Clock & Data under power-off
- Communication : RS232C or RS485(Isolated)
(Ethernet or Modem Connectivity using additional hardware)
- Data Upload Speed :1000 Records/Minute(9600BPS)
- CPU Power : Wide Range SMPS(110V to 260V@50Hz +/-5Hz,5W)
- Lock Power : Built-in 12V,3 Amp Power Supply for Locks
- UPS with Battery : Optionally available with 4 hours back-up time
- Card Reader Interface : 4 Reader 26 bit Weigand Interface
- Relay Output : 4 Potential Free/12V Wet Contact O/P for Locks
- Exit Switch : 4 Exit Switch Input Interface
- Lock Feedback : 4 Door Open Sensor Interface for Lock Feedback
- General Purpose Input/Output : 4 GPI and 4 GPO(TTL Level)
- Dimension : 350(H) X 367(W) X 95(D) mm
- Enclosure : Dust Resistant ,Corrosion Free MS Casing
- Colour : Powder Coated Metallic Silver Colour
- Operating Temperature : 0-55 Degree Centigrade
- Checkmate XT : Access Controller with 4 Reader I/F, 4 Relay Output
- UPS with Battery : UPS with battery for 4 hours back-up time
- MiniProx/Prox Point Plus : HID Proximity Card Reader
- MicroPROX : Proximity Card Reader with Read Range upto 3”
- MicroSMART : Contactless Smart Card Reader (Read Range upto 3”)
- MicroTIP : Integrated Finger Print and Contactless Smart card
- DVR XP : 8 Channel DVR System integrated with Online Access Control
- COMCON : RS232C to RS485 Converter
- COMCON TCP/IP : RS232C to Ethernet Converter on TCP/IP Protocol
- COMPRO XP : Configuration,Data Capture and Reporting Software
- MIS Time Pro LITE : Time Office Management Software
- MIS Time Pro Enterprise:Time Office Management Software for Factory
- eTIME Pro : Web based Time Office Management Software
- PayLITE : Payroll Management Software
- ID Card : (a) Proximity Card (b) Contactless Smart Card (1K/4K)
- Door Lock : (a)Strike (b)EM Lock (c)Turnstile (d)Drop bolt (e)Boom
- Cable : (a)Reader Cable (b) Communication cable(c) Lock Cable
- Accessories : (a)Exit Switch (b) Door Sensor